“BTE transmissions and products have been the connection between power and traction at our school for many years,” said school founder Frank Hawley. “The life of a transmission at the school is not an easy one. On some days we’ll make 60 to 70 runs on our cars so we need quality and reliability, and BTE delivers.”
BTE’s all new powerglide case improves on their previous design with a lighter and higher quality aftermarket housing. The two-piece design gives flexibility for multiple engine combinations and easier storage options when the bellhousing is removed.
- Every BTE case includes a high quality IKO roller bearing in the tailshaft area
- This case is certified for all SFI specifications. No blanket or shield is needed
- Each housing is checked on a CMM for machining accuracy
- Custom powdercoating available
- Suitable for all racing applications to and beyond 3000 HP
For more information on BTE products, contact our friends at Bill Taylor Enterprises for their advice on the best product for your hot rod. bteracing.com or 800-626-1828
For information on the school and upcoming programs, contact us at 866-480-7223!