Courses Start At
Inside U.S. 866.480.7223 Outside U.S. 678.804.8835
Frank Hawley

Dec.06.2013What is a ‘cross-over’ license?

Once a driver has qualified for a competition license in either the Super Gas or the Super Comp car they can ‘cross-over’ to the other type of car and obtain a competition license in a second class of vehicle.  All racing organizations require a different license for long wheelbase cars (125” and over like our dragsters) and short wheelbase (125” and shorter like our Super gas cars).  A driver can ‘cross-over’ and obtain second competition license with 3 additional runs.  The first run is half track (1/8 mile) which is followed by 2 full ¼ mile runs.  Cross-over runs are made at the end of the class.  Many of our drivers choose to do this.

© 2014 Frank Hawley Drag Racing School. All rights reserved.
A PC House Production